Refund & Cancellation Policies
RETAIL MARKETING ACADEMY Refund and Cancellation Policy
This User Agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Retail Marketing Academy, LLC (hereinafter, “RMA”), and you, the purchaser and user of RMA’s services and products (hereinafter, the “User”). User expressly represents and warrants that: (i) User has read and understands this Agreement and will abide by all terms and conditions hereof; and (ii) the person signing this Agreement for and on behalf of User is authorized to do so and RMA may rely on such person’s signature without any further inquiry with respect thereto. This Agreement governs the relationship and all transactions between RMA and User.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of these recitals, User and RMA agree as follows:
Try it, Test it, Apply it Refund Policy.
- Provided that User gives the requisite consideration as set forth in Paragraph 3 of this Agreement, and on such other terms and subject to such other conditions and limitations as are set forth in this Agreement, RMA hereby grants to User a non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to use the Webinar and Paid Products. This license may be revoked by RMA if User violates any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. In the event the license is so revoked, User shall not be entitled to a refund of any money paid to RMA.
- Limitations on use by User. User shall not directly or indirectly: (a) copy, reproduce, modify, publish, or distribute the Webinar or Paid Products, in whole or in part, to any other person; (b) grant any sublicense or any sub-authorization, assign in whole or in part, or otherwise grant or purport to grant to any person any right to obtain, use, exploit, copy, publish, or distribute the Webinar or Paid Products, in whole or in part, to any other person; or (c) display the Webinar or Paid Products, in whole or in part, on any website or publication. User shall not use the name of RMA without RMA’S prior written consent. User shall retain any and all notices, limitations, disclaimers and copyright notices attached to the Webinar and/or Paid Products, shall not alter the Paid Products, and shall not use any portion of the Webinar or Paid Products in connection with any proxy, proxy statement, proxy soliciting material, prospectus, Securities Registration Statement, or similar document without the express written consent of RMA. In accordance with the License granted in Paragraph 1, above, User will be given an account and certain login privileges on RMA’s website, as well as privileges with respect to a private Facebook group operated by RMA. User may not permit any person to have access to its account or any of its privileges unless such person is an officer or employee of User.
- Within five minutes after purchase, User will receive two emails a receipt and login details. The Login Details email provides immediate access to Paid Products. If User does not receive these emails, User can email firstname.lastname@example.org and RMA will resend the email needed to access Paid Products.
- In consideration for the license granted by RMA with respect to the Webinar, User agrees to register with RMA, and in consideration for the license granted by RMA with respect to the Paid Products, User agrees to pay RMA the purchase price listed on RMA’s website ($497 USD for the Firestarter Package and $997 USD for the Accelerator package) for the particular package of Paid Products selected by User, as well as any and all applicable federal, state, or local excise, sales, use, and/or other taxes, and User also agrees to abide by the Website Terms & Conditions, which are set forth in Part II of this Agreement. After paying the applicable purchase price for the Paid Products, User will access to materials so User can test, try and apply the strategy. If after 30 days, the User does not achieve the desired results, the User may request a refund by providing the following documentation to email@example.com:
- Link to your landing page.
- Link to your thank you page.
- Two versions of ad copy.
- Four ad images tested.
- Two week reporting from Campaign level in Ads Manager.
- Two week reporting from Ad Set level in Ads Manager.
- Two week reporting from Ad level in Ads Manager.
- Thirty-day sales report covering the two weeks prior to Campaign launch and two weeks during Campaign launch.
- To remain fair to all members, there will be absolutely no exceptions to the refund policy stated herein.